SIW (System Information for Windows) is a powerful and very easy-to-use software that analyzes and displays detailed information about your system. SIW (stands for System Information for Windows) is an advanced software and hardware diagnostic tool that lets you explore your computer’s hardware and software information quickly and easily. SIW Technician’s Version provides you a comprehensive set of tools to generate a variety of information about your system including software, hardware, as well as network information. It allows you to create a detailed report related to the system, hardware, and network information such as configurations, licenses, drivers, applications, passwords, processors, motherboards, certificates, and so much more.
- Analyzes and displays detailed system information
- Create report file (TXT, CSV, JSON, HTML, or XML)
- Generate a variety of information about hardware
- Operating System, licenses and installed software
- Real-time monitoring (for hardware and network)
- Simple, standalone, intuitive, and very easy-to-use
- Support operations using command line, and more.
What’s new in SIW 2018:
- Improved CPU and passwords module
- User interface changes and bug fixes
- Updated .NET 4.7 detection, and more.
- Updated licenses and remote module
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2011/ 2012/ 2016 (32 bit or 64-bit all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- No special requirements
How to install/Activate:
- Unpack and launch the program (run siw)
- No installation and registration required#
- Use in offline or alway block by a firewall!
SIW 2018 8.0.0106 Technician’s Version
Download Links – 15.1 MB